ALFATEC GmbH Fördersysteme
Headquarters: ALFATEC GmbH Fördersysteme, Filderstadt, Region Stuttgart, Germany
Management: Gerhard Stäbler, Christoph Stäbler
Company foundation: 1994
ALFATEC GmbH Fördersysteme
Authorised Managing Directors: Gerhard Stäbler, Christoph Stäbler
Registry court: Stuttgart District Court
Registry number: 223796
Sales tax ID number pursuant to § 27a Sales Tax Act:
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called Cookies, text files which are stored on your computer and which allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information about your use of the website that is generated by the cookie is transferred to one of Google's servers in the USA, where it is stored. In case of activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will, however, be shortened beforehand by Google within the member states of the European Union or other member countries of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred on a server from Google in the USA and shortened there. Google will use this information on behalf of the owner of this website to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities and also to provide other services related to the use of the website and of the Internet for the website operator. The IP address transmitted from your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be linked with other data from Google. You may prevent the saving of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser ; however please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. In addition, you can prevent the capture of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) to Google as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the available browser plug-in under the following link (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
You can prevent capture by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An Opt-Out Cookie is set that prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website:
General Conditions of Use
1. Information on copyright
All information on these web pages were made available as indicated without claims for correctness, completeness or currency. If not expressly stated to the contrary in this publication, in particular in connection with a specific section, file or document, anyone is entitled to view, copy, print and distribute this document under the following conditions: The document may only be used for non-commercial information purposes. Any copy of this document or any part thereof must contain this copyright declaration and the copyright protection symbol of the owner. The document, any copy of the document or a part of it may not be modified without the written approval of the owner. The owner reserves the right to revoke this permission at any time and any use must immediately cease as soon as the written announcement of the owner is published.
2. Contractual obligations and waivers
The website www.alfatec.biz is available for you at no cost - unless otherwise agreed. The owners do not assume any guarantee whatsoever for the correctness of the information contained therein, the availability of the services, the loss of any data stored at www.alfatec.de or the usefulness of said data for a specific purpose. Neither shall the owners be liable for any consequential damages suffered as a result of using this offer. In as far as a disclaimer is not applicable, the owners will be liable for gross negligence and wilfulness only. Product and company names are trademarks of the respective owners and are used on these pages for information purposes only. This publication may contain inaccuracies that are of technical, writing or typographical errors. From time to time, changes will be made to this information; these changes will be included in new editions of the publication. The owner can make improvements and/or modifications to the offers, which are described in this publication.
3. Expression of opinions in comments and in the forum
Due to the constantly changing content with comments and the forum, the provider is unable to review every single message posted, screen the content or exercise direct active control of the content. No responsibility is taken for the contents, the correctness and the form of the posted contributions.
3a. Special provisions for registered users
When registered with www.alfatec.biz the user - in the following »member« - declares to the owners agreement to the following conditions of use: Members, who take part in discussion forums and comments, are obligated
1. in their contributions not to insult others, post illegal contents or pornography and not to use offensive language,
2. The sole responsibility for the contents posted by them, not to infringe the rights of third parties (in particular trademark, copyright and personal rights) and to hold the operators of »www.alfatec.biz« entirely free from any claims resulting from their contents.
3. Neither in forums nor in comments can any kind of advertisement be inserted or to use forums and comments for any kind of commercial activity. This especially applies to the publication of »0900« telephone numbers for any purpose. There is no right of claim for publication of submitted comments or forum contributions. The owners of »www.alfatec.biz« reserve the right to edit or delete comments and forum contributions at their own discretion. On violation of the obligations mentioned on 1), 2) and 3), the owners also reserve the right to block the membership for a period of time or to delete it permanently.
4. Submitting contributions and articles
The following applies, should the member avail himself or herself of the option to submit his or her own contributions for the editorial section of »www.alfatec.biz«: A prerequisite for the posting of personal contributions is that the member has entered his given and family names completely and correctly in the »www.alfatec.biz« - user profile or enters these names after submitting the article. The submitted contribution will be (publically) identified with the names entered there. The member makes the following declarations for all contributions, which are submitted by him or her in the future on »www.alfatec.biz«:
1. The member gives an assurance that the submitted contributions are free of third-party rights, in particular copyright, trademark and personal rights. This applies to all submitted contributions and pictures.
2. The member grants the owners of »www.alfatec.biz« the unlimited right to use of the submitted contributions. This includes the publication in the Internet at »www.alfatec.biz« and on other internet servers, in newsletters, printed media and other publications.
3. Submitted contributions will be deleted or anonymised on the member's request sent by email to the Webmaster Deletion or anonymisation is carried out within 7 days after the communication. The owners are only liable for consequential damages arising from the late deletion of the contribution if such damages [...] do not involve a breach of the member's obligations - as defined in 1), 2) and 3) above - and in addition result from gross negligence or intent of the owners of »www.alfatec.biz«. In this context, we expressly point out that »www.alfatec.biz« is regularly indexed by search engines and that we have no influence on whether where and for how long contributions published on our site may possibly remain stored and retrievable in the databases of search engines and web catalogues even after deletion at »www.alfatec.biz«.
4. There are no rights to claim the storage, publication or archiving of submitted contributions. The owners reserve the right not to publish contributions without giving any reason to edit before publication, or after publication again delete at their discretion.
5. The publication of submitted contributions does not result in any rights of the member to claim reimbursements (fees, licence fees, payments of expenses or similar) from »www.alfatec.biz«. Our work is voluntary (free of charge).
6. Registration and password
It is the user's responsibility to ensure that the username and password remain strictly confidential and personal and it must not be passed on to third parties. The operating company is to be notified in the event of a suspected misuse of the access data.
7. Information on downloading drawings
The information in the drawings were checked with great care for their correctness. Every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this publication but no liability can be accepted for any loss or damage whether direct, indirect or consequential arising out of use of the drawings contained herein.
8. Instructions according to electronic services law
Responsibility for the Internet pages of third parties to which this offer refers by means of so-called links is borne by the respective provider. The owner is not responsible for the contents of such third-party pages. In addition, the webpage may be linked by other pages via so-called links without our knowledge. The owners assume no responsibility for representations, contents or any connection to this webpage into webpages of third parties. The owner will only be responsible for external contents if these (i.e. including illegal or culpable content) are positively known to the operator and if preventing their use is technically possible and can be reasonably demanded. However, according to the electronic services law, the owner is not required to check the foreign contents continually.
Please send any contact questions about www.alfatec.biz to the webmaster.
If sections or individual terms of this statement do not, no longer or do not completely conform to the valid legal situation, the content and validity of the remainder of this document remains unaffected.
The owners of www.alfatec.biz take the protection of private data seriously. A high degree of respect for privacy in processing personal data is a matter of great concern to us. Personal data is used according to the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act BDSG; the owners of this website commit to confidentiality. These web pages may include links to websites of other suppliers that are not covered by this data protection statement. More important information can also be found in the General Conditions of Use.
1. Personal data
Personal data is any information that may be used to identify you. Included in this is information, such as the correct name, address, mailing address and telephone number. This does not include information that cannot be linked directly with the real identity (such as favoured web sites or number of users of a website, for example). Our online offer can basically be used without exposing identity. However, after deciding to register, i.e. login as member (registered user) personal information may be stored in an individual user profile. It is the free decision of the person concerned whether he enters these data or not. Because an endeavour is made to collect as little personal information as possible for utilising the offering, it is sufficient to specify a name - by which the user is maintained as a member and which need not match the real name - and an email address to which the password will be sent. When a person accesses our internet site, data (e.g. IP address, date, time and the accessed pages) are stored on our server. No utilisation of personal data will take place. We reserve the right to do a statistical evaluation of anonymised data records. We use the personal data for purposes of the technical administration of the webpages and for customer management only to the extent necessary in each case. In addition, personal data is only saved if these are provided voluntarily.
2. Transfer of personal data
Persons below the age of 18 should not disclose any personal information to us without the consent of their parents or legal guardians. We do not request personal data from children, do not collect them and do not transfer them to third parties.
5. Right of withdrawal
6. Links to other websites
The contributions on our pages are accessible for everyone. Contributions should therefore be carefully checked before publication to ensure that they do not contain information that is not intended for public use. The contributions were possibly collected in search engines and may be available worldwide even without explicitly calling on this website.
8. Questions and Comments
Please send any questions, suggestions and comments on the subject of data protection by mail to the Webmaster of mail(at)alfatec(dot)biz
© 2012 by ALFATEC GmbH Fördersysteme